Filed under: Work | Tags: Facebook, self-employed, social media consulting, twitter
Really just a quick note to say that my consulting business is progressing very nicely. I am very busy, and enjoying my work very much. I’m trying new things and seeing good results with them, and I’m gaining new clients, too.
I’m not going to talk about specific clients on here anymore, because I don’t think it’s smart. They may not appreciate it; why risk it? Also, it’s just not necessary to be that specific for this blog to work.
Since I last posted, I:
- Created an online press room for a client and widely-yet-targeted distributed a press release for them
- Started following-up on the press release and already generated some coverage for them (much more to come)
- Started a Facebook fan page for my 3rd client
- Designed and launched a Facebook gifting application (!!!) for a client that’s already been used 400 times !!!
- Had a job interview for a 4th client and am working on my first power-point presentation for them on spec.
I’ve been working very, very hard – but it’s been very, very fun!
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment