Filed under: Infrastructure
Oh my God, Oh my God, you guys!
Yesterday I finally rented an apartment !!!
It is gorgeous, and I love it.
– Total best neighborhood (“Old North”) of Tel Aviv
– Right next to Hayarkon Park, where I love to jog everyday (and where I soon hope to be walking the dog I wanna get next)
– Short walk from the office
– Short bike ride from school
– Super close to Tel Aviv’s only English speaking AA group
– Reasonably priced
I totally have to take some pics of the neighborhood. You will not believe how gorgeous it is. Here’s a quickie from inside the living room. Note the cool pop-out holes in the two walls; it’s intentional; they’re filled w/ designer glass.
2 Comments so far
Leave a comment